Improve the identification of your samples and their monitoring from extraction to analysis.
Label your samples with reliability and durability, use labels resistant to extreme environmental conditions, high and low temperatures or resistance to chemical agents, etc.
- Improve safety of your patients.
- Reduce costs for defective labeling.
- Minimizes confusion due to re-identification of samples
- Avoid repeated analysis or discard the sample.
We guarantee the appropriate technical label for any work environment in the laboratory and permanent identification on glass, polyethylene, stainless steel, or polypropylene surfaces:
- Cryotubes, blood tubes, among others.
- Plates, object holder
- Racks and freezer cryoboxes.
- Reagents (GHS)
- Analytical equipment
- Signaling specific work areas
The certified materials and adhesives of our leading global suppliers ensure the correct identification of samples in any field and place of investigation.
Biotechnology, agriculture, environmental or forensic sciences, pathology, histology, hematology, chromatography, botany, zoology.
- White thermal transfer polyester for samples.
- Polyester for asset control.
- Direct thermal papers and synthetics for samples.