Our printing inks, paper materials, polypropylene, vinyl and polyester, and the wide variety of adhesives; removable, permanent, ultra resistant, and thermal transfer ribbons, meet the standards of durability and resistance in accordance with regulations.
- DOT, SGA, OSHA, GHS BS5609
- National Fire Protection Association NFPA 704
- IMDG (International Maritime Code of Dangerous Goods)
We guarantee the performance of our labels and their adherence to all types of containers, remaining legible during their useful life.
- Chemical resistance
- Abrasion and UV resistance
- Resistance to extreme temperatures
- Readability in prolonged immersion in seawater
Contact us to know our wide variety of label sizes that can be adjusted to the measurements of your chemical containers.
- Ensures compliance with regulations for the correct labeling of dangerous products
- Meets the risk communication requirements of the Globally Harmonized System (GHS)
- Identify your primary and secondary containers
- Identify health warning information with the “hazardous materials rhombus” appropriately.
- Printers: ZEBRA: ZT400, ZT500, ZT600.
If the quantities you need to print are on demand and in color, you can quickly and efficiently obtain your chemical labels, hazardous materials and GHS needs, eliminating the need to manage the stock of preprinted labels and improving your workflows